Saturday, April 22, 2006

It works!

Of course it does. Making that lazy kate was not rocket science, but still I am thrilled.



I can now ply those two batches of singles and keep working on the doggy rug. But first, some sock progress:



That's a toe-up jaywalker, but with only 52 stitches. I'm increasing from the stitch below to create a slanted increase and prevent holes. I'm also making a different double decrease, with the central stitch on top. The colors are all wrong, but that can't be helped. The spouse went to Spain yesterday and, as planned, took the camera with him. I miss him already... Tomorrow's my onomastic and I'll be completely alone. I'm getting prepared to spend the whole day dyeing fiber. It's been a while since I dye anything, and it sure is lots of fun. I'll use some Easter egg dyes that I got for 75 cents. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for dyeing fibers! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Stacie said...

Good job!

Sandra said...

Dye with eggs coloures! What a great idea! I would have never thought of it! And like that is surprise!

I like coloures on your-way-jaywalker!

Due to onomastic - 23th of aprile here is Djuro (male) and Djurdjica (female), which ould be equal to Geoge and Georgia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...