Thursday, March 17, 2005

Yet another WIP

Believe me, I did not plan on this. Someone asked me to sell tickets for an afghan raffle, and you can guess the rest. I ended up with these skeins:








Which I will use to knit a square. I'm still working on the swatching and the design.




I had my husband try the problem socks and he wasn't able to tell which one had two extra rows before the ankle:








And so I'm satisfied. Magic Stripes is still cheap enough that the irregularities can be overlooked, especially if a couple of rows make no difference in the fit.

5 comments:

froggy said...

very cool socks. don't think i have seen that magic stripes color before.

Stacie said...

I think they look great.

Kathy said...

Cool socks! I like the colors!

Melanie said...

What pattern are you using? I just started knitting socks and seem to have a little trouble... I keep knitting the socks sideways...oops! ;-) I was told to try toe-up socks, but I haven't had any luck finding free patterns on the net. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Melanie

melanie_harmeling@sbcglobal.net

Tracy Goble said...

There you go, another happy peeps!

Have a good weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...