Sunday, March 27, 2005

Taking a break

The dyeing disappointment and my reluctance to rip the last two rows of the afghan square made me want to work on something else. Luckily I have plenty of UFO's lying around, so I was able to stay busy by crocheting one more round on this one:






On close inspection, I should have started the increases much later than I did. I don't expect it to look exactly like the real Lorenz Manifold, but it will come close. Meanwhile, I enjoy watching how it evolves round after round.

If you celebrate Easter, enjoy! I hope you spend a wonderful time with your loved ones.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm amazed at how nicely my yarn turned out! I just wish I could dye it in bigger batches to make bigger projects. BTW, I'm enjoying my toe up socks, although the heel is stumping me. I'm working through it and hoping it will work out in the end!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...