Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Distractions, distractions

It's nice to work on more than one project at a time. The ipod cozy is a quick knit, but it's boring. Here's how far along I got:





For such a tiny piece of kniting, it's taking me a long time. My excuse is that I'm also weaving in some ends of the eggplant bag and working an occasional row of the pink raglan.



I'm also packing some items and going through my stuff, separating the things I will bring to the goodwill shop. I can't believe I have hauled some old rags with me to all the places I've moved to before. Some of them aren't even wearable.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Get rid of as much as you can. We tossed a ton of stuff before our last move, and then tossed out a ton more after.

Stacie said...

I've been going through my stuff too. I need to get rid of A LOT!

Tracy said...

That's another good point for moving, you really get to have a good old sort out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...