Saturday, June 18, 2005

Putting it all together

Should I keep going? The sides of the bag are going to look a little funny, don't you think?





My options are:

a) Keep going and finish the bag.

b) Stop. Rip. Dye some more yarn (since no two dyelots are alike this means wasting what I already have). Knit again the sides and the bottom.



I don't know what others would do, but I'm going to choose (a). Unless someone really convinces me that it is of utmost importance that the sides only have one color, but c'mon, it's just a handbag.

7 comments:

Stacie said...

I say it is a design feature :) I would leave it.

Sandra said...

Leave it ! I like like that! And stop being uncontent with everything you knit!!!!

nasheikah said...

LEAVE it , it's lovely !

jody said...

i think it's cool. It's a bag. They're supposed to be interesting and different!

Name said...

Been awhile since I've had a few moments to stop by here... congrats on Hubby's job. And way to go for you to stay supportive and happy. Moving is stressful! :-) And keep going on the bag, I think it looks great!

MEL

Jennifer said...

I'd keep going. It wouldn't bother me that the color is a little different.

thuy said...

it will morph beyond recognition once it's felted. don't worry about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...