Monday, June 13, 2005

Pink stitches

No, I'm not straying away from my bag. Well, a little bit. I did try again and made the sides a little less slanted but I'm not 100% happy with the results. Rather than frogging again, I did a few pink rows while I think a little more about what to do to the bag:





Sooner or later I have to finish a project or two, because we will be packing all our stuff and moving to California. Am I happy? You bet! My husband totally deserves the job offer he got. Alas, I like my job and I think I will miss it... But first things first. Finish knitting. Pack. Move. Get another job. It cannot be that hard.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're coming to CA! How exciting! Northern CA or Southern CA?



BTW, I love the stitch design! :)

Stacie said...

My husband wants to move us out to CA. We may be state-mates one day hehe

Kathy said...

Forgive me if I've missed this, but where do you live now? Good luck with the move and happy packing! :)

patty said...

I hope its move, pack and get a job. Getting a job could be more difficult than you think depending on your field. Lots of longterm unemployment in San Jose area.

I love your blog, and I would wear your things too. Enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...