Thursday, June 23, 2005

Lucky me!

See what I got in the mail from Schmeebot.






Sock yarn, a pretty card and a keyring. Don't be fooled by the innocent look of that cute little cow. See what it does when you squeeze it:



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Schmeebot had no way of knowing this, but I had a bad incident this week at work. It involved the handling of human waste (and no, Heather, it was not baby poo, it was the adult thing). While it's perfectly understandable how it happened, it was totally unexpected and disgusting. I'm glad ths did not happen during my first week here, or I would not have lasted this long.


A lesson for me: I should not complain any further about quitting this job because, even if I like it a lot, shit still happens. And Shmeebot has provided a very funny reminder to keep this in mind!


7 comments:

thuy said...

hi, pioggia! squeeze squeeze! :)

Heather said...

Oh no! I can only imagine what the scenario might have been. Ughh. What a cool thing to receive a surprise in the mail though! and I really like the stitch pattern on your pink thing that went from boatneck to raglan. What is your opinion of the ever-popular-these-days shrug? The latest Interweave Knits has several lovely ones. . .just curious.

Jennifer said...

The cow's cute and very physiologically correct!

Stacie said...

I would have ran out the door all the way home! LOL! Love the cute little pooping cow though :)

Mel said...

oh, I love browns and blues... sooo sooo soo me. Can't tell what it says on the label...am a sock novice so I don't know all the sock brands/yarns yet. Please share!

nasheikah said...

big ups on the cow .really funny ..i laughed out loud .. I'm a mom of three boys , these things are natural ...

Pioggia said...

I also believe the cow is very cute. Most people's first impression is that it's disgusting but they all want one. Mel, that yarn is Lana Grossa. The label also says "meilenweit multiringel" I assume the multiringel part means this is self-striping yarn. It's a wool-polyamid blend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...