Monday, June 20, 2005

Done!

Well, almost. The front and the back are attached but I still need to weave in all those ends before I felt. Thanks for the encouragement, those very nice comments kept me going.




I have a question: Should I also block before felting? It seems to me to be redundant, but at the same time, I don't like the way the top of the bag rolls down.






I started to pack a few things and decided to dye my last lot of Kool-Aid yarn before I leave:





I spun it myself, that's why it's all curly. It will be knitted into a hat to match my Kool-Aid collar (changing cherry). That will have to wait until I'm in California, though. Right now it's too hot to be thinking about winter hats.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

You could block if you wanted to, but I probably wouldn't. I just felted my French Market bag and didn't bother to block. I had an end curling issue too, but it resolved itself in the felting.

Andrea said...

Will blocking really work? I thought that it didn't matter if you were felting. I'd just shape it afterwards.

Stephanie said...

don't bother blocking it before you felt it! :)

thuy said...

block after you felt it. i love that hand bag. excellent color combo, p!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...