Sunday, May 01, 2005

A better chart

I was too lazy to make any marks regarding the white stripes on my first chart, thinking I just needed to do the reverse of the previous yellow stripes. But that changes halfway through the design, so I made another chart with marks for both colors. Sadly, the heart was no longer visible, so I added a contrasting color. And just for the fun of it I added some instructions at the bottom, in case anyone ever wishes to knit a heart design like mine. Take a look at it and let me know what you think:








Here's how the afghan square looks so far:

5 comments:

Stacie said...

You never cease to amaze me.

Kathy said...

Wow. That looks great! I can't wait to see your progress!

Michele said...

It's looking great, Pioggia!

Jennifer said...

That's looking very nice! Will the whole afghan be made up of the heart squares?

Michele said...

Hi Pioggia,



I've just tagged you. Come on over to beknitted to see the meme.



Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...