Friday, May 13, 2005

Pictures

Here are the before and after pictures of the little case:




I wish I had passed a thread through some reverse stockinette stitches before felting so I could attach a velcro strip without it showing on the right side. But I did not think of it until now, and I can't find the stitches anymore. I'll still try to attach the velcro, but I'm afraid it's not going to work, so I'm open to other non-velcro suggestions.



Thank you for your comments on my laundry adventures. I must confess, Heather, that we don't know yet if the trousers shrank or not in the hot wash cycle. I suspect one of them did. But we'd counted both as losses, so saving only one is still a blessing. We'll see when my husband tries them on.



Tracy believes sooner or later I'll cause another disaster. What can I say? I always liked to perform experiments, ever since I was a little girl, so I'm pretty sure that eventually I'll have to ask for forgiveness again. Which comes more naturally to me than asking for permission, as you may have noticed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...