Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A little break

I'm thinking that if I give the blue thing a little break I will not make so many mistakes with it. So I've casted on for my felted bag:





Notice the thin 2.5 mm needles? Perhaps that will soon make me want to work again on the blue thing. It's a dull pink just now but eventually I will have wide stripes, each with more color saturation. I'm concerened that the stripes might be too wide for this little project. We'll see.



I'm happy to report that Nancy, from the Knitting Tantrum, has also begun translating her entries to Spanish. Check her Spanish blog at Berrinche Lanudo. There it is, another fun opportunity to practice your language skills. Way to go, Nancy!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

There is no sense working on something you aren't wanting to work on. I put projects down all the time.

Andrea said...

You've been productive! Look at all the projects you've finished. Good for you!

Jennifer said...

Yes, sometimes projects need a rest. I've got a couple languishing in a closet as I type. I may have to join that felted bag KAL! I think I will need some support for my felting endeavors.

Michele said...

Hey Pioggia! I love the idea of translating my blog into another language! Good luck with that blue thing - either getting it finished or letting it go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...