Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tagged Again!

This time by Michele. Here it goes:


  • If I could be an inn-keeper…I would buy some property at deserted beach, build a rustic hostel without a single TV anywhere, hire a good cook and let my guests enjoy the sheer joy of doing nothing while in the middle of nowhere for a while.
  • If I could be a musician…I'd sing and play Cuban and Andean music in a bar.
  • If I could be a doctor…I would be nice to my patients, I would not patronize them and I would give them as much information as they asked for.
  • If I could be an architect... I'd design appartments with lots of light in every room. The kitchen would always have a door and a window, and I'd avoid long, empty hallways.
  • If I could be a chef… I would be overweight. My bad cooking saves me.



    Right now I am a very tired research technician who was sick all day yesterday. The ladies that were putting the afghan together decided to use 16 squares instead of 20, so my my heart square will not included. Too bad, because it's finished:






    They sent me some more yarn so I can knit another square and turn this into a pillow that will also be raffled. Not bad at all, except that I need to finish by Friday (the raffle is on Saturday). I wish I had brought my needle to work so I could start right away.


    I enjoyed today's tag game, especially since I was able to choose from several possibilities. I will now tag Stacie, Jennifer, and Kathy.
  • 6 comments:

    Stacie said...

    I hope you feel better Pioggia :)

    Michele said...

    Neat answers, Pioggia! I like 'em!



    Too bad about your heart square! :-(


    Jennifer said...

    Sending get well vibes your way! Thanks for tagging me! I had fun.

    Bridget said...

    Pioggia - thanks again for your encouragement on the blog - of course, as always you are prolifically (word?) knitting and so very, very creative! SOrry to hear you are sick!



    Bridget

    Pioggia said...

    I am much better now, thank you all for your get-well wishes. I'm not sorry about the heart square... yet. As long as I can finish the pillow it will still be used for a good cause.

    Tracy said...

    Get well soon and they should be ashamed of themselves for not including your square!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...