Saturday, December 18, 2004

PhD

Yup, that's hubby's official title, after his defense yesterday. We're still getting used to it. I'm glad it's over, after so much stress, especially during the recent months. Now all he needs to do is some finishing touches and he'll be truly done.



I had my knitting with me but I did not knit during the defense, only during the open questions. Here's a progress picture of my sock:






And after trying different crochet and knit ideas, I decided to do a garter strap for my Frankenbag:




My husband's asleep just now. The poor thing is exhausted. He wanted to go to the movies and celebrate, but for now I'm going to let him rest.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Congrats!!! That is wonderful!

Michele said...

Excellent news, Pioggia! And nice socks, too! Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!

mzundercover said...

congrats to you and your hubby...what a wonderful accomplishment!



happy holidays :-)



eboni

"mzundercover"

Meriah said...

Hurray on living through your husbands PH D. I did that a few years ago and it is a lot of stress for everybody.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...