Monday, December 20, 2004

Almost a sock

Thank you for your comments on my husband's defense. We did go to the movies that night, something we hadn't done lately.


I've been knitting at work, which I don't do very often. I have almost finished one sock:




And here's the still unfinished Frankenbag's strap:




You can tell I'm not crazy about an endless garter stripe. I could have finished a long while ago but working on the sock and watching the different stripes appear seemed more appealing. However, I must now hurry with a new project someone requested. For now it's just a garter rectangle. Can you guess what it's for?


2 comments:

Emy said...

Can I guess if that's gonna be a bag?

Pioggia said...

Close! It's going to be a laptop case. I'm not convince of its usefulness but I'll do my best. It was, after all, a request.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...