Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I went to Mexico

Yes I did. I was there for the weekend and I managed to visit my grandfather and my great uncle, have lunch with a childhood friend, have dinner with my godparents, go to a kiddie party with my sister, nephew and niece, have lunch with a high school friend, have a big Christmas-like dinner with my parents, sister, aunt and uncle, breakfast with a friend from college, lunch with (almost) all my cousins on my mother's side and my grandmother, visit another childhood friend and his baby and wife, get a flu shot and some eczema medication. Now, wasn't that a productive weekend?

4 comments:

Missy said...

Wow. All in one weekend? Sounds very busy and fun! So, you must live close to Mexico, do you? It must be great to be able to drop in there for a weekend. Not at all like being isolated on an island, haha. I love going to different countries, and we do have St. Pierre et Miquelon (which is a part of France) off the coast of Newfoundland, and it's only a ferry ride away. That's pretty cool. I've been there a few times. It's like Newfoundland in many ways, but also quite like France too.

Michele said...

Holy Wow, Pioggia! I'm tired just reading about it! It must have been a fantastic visit.

Stacie said...

You did more in one weekend than I have done in a month!

Pioggia said...

I live in North Carolina, so it takes me two flights to get to Mexico. But I get very few chances to visit my family, and when I see one, I take it! It was really a fantastic visit and I'm very happy I went.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...