Monday, March 27, 2006

It's all about the socks

First, the solid socks I've been dragging for months. They were all finished but I didn't go back to weave in the ends until this weekend.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And here's another sock. I'm quite pleased with it and I hope it gets warmer soon because I already casted on for the second one.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I also finished blocking all three squares for the afghan, but forgot to send them off today. I'll do that tomorrow.  I've also been spinning that shetland wool and my singles are getting thin enough to ply them and get a similar gauge. Or so I hope.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very nice socks!

Heather said...

your flip-flop sock is lovely! I'm starting my second pair of socks (ever), and my hands are cramping a bit doing the reinforced heel thing. kind of painful - that.

Kathy said...

Wonderful socks! I love the flip flop socks.

Sandra said...

Oh my, you are on fire with all that knitting and spinning! That's the way it should be!

Louise said...

Both socks look great. I should make my dad some flip flop socks. He always wears socks and sandals, because he has very fair skin and the tops of his feet burn easily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...