Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Done with those socks!


Well, at least the knitting part. I need to weave in those ends and block them, but  that second sock is finally off the needles. 




My interview yesterday was very interesting, and they are willing to have me volunteer with them. They'll call me as soon as they can pair me up with a student. My spinning wheel has been neglected for too long now, so I started spinning again. I've been trying to get thinner singles but I'm not being very successful. I still need a lot of practice, but I enjoy it very much.


3 comments:

Louise said...

Those socks look nice and long. You've go patience to knit long cuffed socks. I always wimp out a keep them short.

Michele said...

Yup, I'm in the short cuffs category myself. Too long and I get too bored! Have fun with your spinning!

Sandra said...

So far I knitted only two pairs of socks - all very short ones! Congratulations on your very, very, very long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...