Tuesday, February 01, 2005

See that heel?

No holes! From now on, I'll do those extra wraps when I knit a sock.





My ReKal project did not felt. The sweater was a little smaller but not much. So what else can I ReKal? I'm thinking of doing something with all these sock yarn leftovers. Right now I could use a pencil case or small purse, because I'm having trouble finding small objects inside my Frankenbag. Imagine, three years ago I wouldn't even use a purse. I now carry lots of stuff wherever I go.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Nice sock! You're really churning them out, aren't you? ^_^ Great job. What were you making for the ReKAL? It's too bad that it didn't felt. A small pencil-case type thing would be cool. I may make a felted one from a pattern in Weekeng Knitting. It's designed to use stash scraps, which is always good.

Michele said...

I think you're becoming a sock expert, Pioggia!



Keep up the great work, friend!

froggy said...

your socks looks great and what a great idea for those sock scraps. a need a little something for my bag too aka the bottomless pit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...