Sunday, February 20, 2005

Strange shape

The Lorenz manifold is growing and getting a little more twisted:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





I finally decided to put my spinning wheel to work. I discovered that of the two spools, only one works properly, and I had been wasting my time with the wrong one. Here's my spinning so far:




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



These are my first experiments. I'll use them as a single ply to make a hat, even if Winter will probably be over by then. I'll need the practice before I try thinner singles that I can ply together.



I came up with a few tag questions to replace the TV tag. I will send them to Marta (poor Marta, tagged twice), Andrea and Kathy.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I'm glad that you're trying the Lorenz Manifold! ^_^ And pink too! How cool.

Michele said...

Nice spinning going on there! I am so impressed and so jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...