Sunday, February 13, 2005

I'm flattered

Becky mentioned me on her sidebar and I'm still blushing. Especially since I shamelessly copied one of her projects less than a week ago (and ran out of yarn). I hope she doesn't mind... I've been copying things I like for a long while, but the internet has given me even more ideas than ever before.




I finally finished the first sock for my husband. I tried again that bind-off with a 4.5 dpn, this time without any tension. My husband likes it and did not mind me including his hairy leg in this blog:




I've also been working on those ribs and one cable:








About that beautiful but useless Lorenz manifold, I'm still thinking about it. The instructions are kind of vague, but I might still attempt a small one when I finish the rest of the stuff on my list.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Wow! I would be flattered too! You go girl!

Becky said...

I'm glad my photos can inspire others; that's why I publish them! I like how you gave credit by mentioning me and linking to me - THAT is what makes it alright. I wish everyone would do that. Thank you for your honesty :-)



P.S. The neckwarmer looks good at the length it is. Perhaps it was meant to be that you ran out of yarn!

Pioggia said...

I usually link to the sites that inspire me, so trust me to continue doing it. Thanks again for the highlight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...