Monday, February 07, 2005

Unexpected arrival

Today an item from ebay arrived. Could you believe I had forgotten about it? That can only mean that I've been buying too much stuff lately. I therefore declare that I will not buy fibery goods until I get to:



  • Finish my husband's socks
  • Finish my blue ribbed thing
  • Finish my eight dollar whim (I only have a swatch)
  • Finish whatever I choose to do with my pink Katia



    Why add the Katia, if I have not even started? Well, I was recently inspired to knit something pink by Tracy, whose blog is full of beatiful pink finished objects. I know I'm going to start another project, so it's better to include it in my list. I could add something about my chronic doily, but that would be unrealsitic.

  • 2 comments:

    Stacie said...

    I have had the urge to knit with Fuscia. That color would look absolutely hideous on me!! I still want to knit with it for some reason!

    Pioggia said...

    It's beautiful, isn't it. It kind of makes you stand out wherever you go, but I need a change, I've been using too much blues and greens lately.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...