Saturday, February 19, 2005

Tagged!

Me? Yes, by Marta. I loved playing tag as a little girl, so I feel compelled to answer the questions. The problem is, I don't even have a TV at home. I will at least attempt an honest answer to all of them.



1. How much space is left on your TiVO or Comcast box?
I don't have one.



2. Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and if so which one?
Never.



3. What was the last TV show you watched before reading this message?
"Extreme Makeover, Home Edition". A few weeks ago I asked a co-worker to tape it and I watched it at my husband's office. The director of the program I work for appeared briefly on it (like 30 seconds).



4. List five TV shows you won't miss....
Funny, I miss all of them.



5. Name 3 people you will pass the stick.

If I pass the stick, I wouldn't know anything about the answers I might get, so I guess this is going to be a TV tag dead end. Sorry about that. But here's an idea: Coming up with similar questions on a more interesting topic (at least to me) and passing those around. Would Marta consider that's fair? What do you think?

2 comments:

Marta said...

*lol* I really don't care. I do have a tv, don't watch very often, so.....


Jennifer Shmoo said...

Good for you! I don't have a TV, either, so the answers to these questions usually make no sense to me. It would be fun to answer questions about food, or knitting, or books, or even favorite blogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...