Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Pink Please?

I'm supposed to be knitting a second sock for my husband and a blue ribbed thing. However, all these pretty pink projects made me itch, I had to swatch with my pink Katia Papiro:

"http://site.voila.fr/cheapknitter/progress/pink_katia/katia1.JPG" border=1>



I've also been working on the blue thing:








I also worked on the second sock and I'm past the toe, but still far away from turning the heel. My husband has somewhat strong toenails and has asked me to reinforce the toes. Is there a way to do this after completing the toe? I know I could have carried reinforcing yarn along the main yarn while knitting, but did not think of it until later. If anyone knows of a good "a posteriori" toe reinforcing method, please share.



My husband *made* me put a counter on this blog (he did not have to insist much). We tried Statcounter. I've been fooling around with it and I am quite surprised by the different statistics you can get from them for free. Here's an example of a random useless piece of data: Someone came to this site through a Google search for "free pencil case knitting pattern". No such thing here. I guess this site disappoints a lot of Google users, particularly those searching for free patterns or cheap yarn.

3 comments:

mrmister said...

So... uh... where might the green thing be?

Stacie said...

I've been on a pink kick lately myself. Yay pink!

Missy said...

Love the pink! ^_^ I like your progress on the blue tank too - I've been experimenting with cables too. Pretty fun! I have a free feature on my blog that lists referring webpages, and it's very fun to see how people end up on my blog. It can tip you off to cool things like when people link to you or mention you on their page, which is fun. And the search results are funny too. I believe my site disapoints on the free pattern front too. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...