Saturday, January 08, 2005

Here's my Fox!

I'm using a webcam, and thus the pictures in this entry aren't good. I don't know what possessed me but I couldn't stop knitting until I finished this scarf:







I returned the unused skeins to the store today. And I also went by Borders to use up a gift certificate I got for my birthday. Here's what I got:






And now that I'm done with my obsession I can get back to normal knitting. I finished today a socka sock:







And I'm still working on that eternal garter strap for the Frankenbag.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Awsome fox, Pioggia! I just adore it - very cute. Lovely socks too - Is it self-patterning yarn? The book looks great. I love how shadow knitting looks, and would love to try it sometime. Is it a good book?



The Stitch 'N' Bitch Nation book is great! For the price, it is just loaded with patterns and great advice. I love the section on altering patterns to suit your style and size. Quite useful.

Stacie said...

It turned out great! You are so creative :)

Michele said...

Hi Pioggia,



Nice work on that Furry Fox! It's so great! I could use one of those around here in our 8-10 inches of snow!



I love that you are such a brave knitter! Keep up the great work. It's very inspiring!



Thanks for your comments on my blog.


mzundercover said...

furry fox is adorable. reminds me of the foxes my grandmother used to wear. those things freaked me the hell out, but yours looks much friendlier :-)

AnneGrete said...

Hi there :-)

It is a very cute fox you have knitted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...