Monday, December 26, 2005

Finally, a sock!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Well, it's still got some ends I need to weave in, but it is the right length and it fits. I have until January 5 to finish the second one (that's when my parents are flying back to Mexico). The pooch says it's OK to stay here, but he'd rather have a larger blanket:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I wish I could get started with the second sock, but this sightseeing thing keeps me quite busy:



I hope everyone had a nice holiday, and may next year bring peace to the whole world.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! A sock!! Have a happy New Year!

Michele said...

Nice sock! Good luck with getting the next one finished!



Cute puppy, too, but do I need to send you some yarn to make a bigger blanket? :-)

Heather said...

Are you keeping the pup? So the mister of the house is in accord? Hope your holidays have been wonderful fun.


Stacie said...

Yay for a new sock! Feliz Ano Nuevo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...