Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Family time

My parents and the dog are here, and I'm spending so much time with them that I have had no time to blog at all. The people at customs were not interested in the dog's paperwork. His food and vitamins, however, were confiscated. Can you believe that? It was a regular can of dog food and some doggy treats with vitamins. You'd think there's riskier things than that.

I was a little worried that my parents would get bored, since I have no TV and most of my books are still in boxes, but my mother bought a needlework kit and is happily cross-stitching right now. My Father is installing a doggy door on the kitchen. See? They know how to keep themselves busy. The pooch remembers me and is happy to have me feed him and walk him, but he still prefers my mother's company. There isn't much progress regarding knitting, but I'm having a great time.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Just enjoy your time with parents! You can always blog later!

Me and girls will go to my parents's day after x-mas. Hope we will have good time!

Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

Glad you are having such a lovely visit! Have a peaceful Christmas!

Andrea said...

Happy Holidays, Pioggia! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your family and puppy. Hope it's all that you wish it to be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...