Sunday, December 04, 2005

Two doilies down

I wish I could post a picture, but on the other hand, it is better to wait until I've woven in all ends and the doilies are blocked. The new hard disk for the computer has arrived, my husband has installed it and is currently filling it up with the old software. I see the light now.



Now that I'm (almost) done with the doilies, I should get to work on my mother's socks. Oh, I know I have to finish the linen top too, but I think I'll wait until my mother arrives. She'll have a better idea on which fiber I could use to put it together. Finding 100% linen was hard enough to begin with and I'm thinking of using cotton instead.



I have other things to keep me busy. We keep buying furniture, but the kind that you have to assemble yourself. There's even a bookcase that I have to stain before putting it together. I prefer to carry out such tasks myself and let my spouse be in charge of bringing the computer back to life.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It'll be no time at all before you're back up to full speed computerwise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...