Saturday, January 07, 2006

Posting again


I did not intend to stop blogging for so many days, but we were so busy that there was just no time for that. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season as much as I did. My parents have left and the pooch stayed behind. He's still looking for my mother around the apartment. I did not finish the second sock, which saddens me a little bit because that pair of socks was intended for my mother. By the way, she managed to finish her cross-stitch work and even framed it for us:



Although I've not been knitting, I've been experimenting with a new sewing machine, which was a gift from my parents. I got some curtains in Mexico that need length adjustments. The pooch is not very helpful. Whenever I turn around to get pins or scissors he arranges things more to his liking:




He has a tendency to claim for himself any scrap of fabric he finds. He does have a large blanket, so no yarn is necessary, Michele, but thanks for the offer!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This week I got a nice surprise in the mail from Schmeebot. She's currently making all sorts of tiny creatures and decided to share her enthusiasm with me. Isn't that nice?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a sweetie! I hope he settles in well with you.

Michele said...

Man! He is one seriously cute little guy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...