Friday, December 16, 2005

Excuse me, is that sock shrinking?

I keep knitting, but the sock doesn't seem to be growing much. What's worse, when I wear it, it appears to have shrunk:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


It's just the effect of those ribs, they're stretchy and they make the sock appear longer than it really is until you wear it.

About those ads, why is it that a guys get a girl removing her panties, while we get a lame guy with a surfboard? See what I mean?

My parents are coming tomorrow. They will be spending Christmas and New Year with us. All in all, they will be here for three weeks! Think our marriage can take it? To make things more interesting, they're bringing this little guy with them:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Maybe he's the real danger to our marriage. He might stay with us or not, depending on how he likes it here. He used to belong to me, but I don't think he does anymore. Actually, if he could talk, he'd say my mother belongs to him! My husband has never had a dog and I confess a 13 year old spoiled pooch is not the best choice for a first doggy, but I miss him too much and I'm willing to give it a try. I hope the guys at customs don't quarantine him. He's had all his vaccines and to my knowledge he is quite healthy, but you never know.

7 comments:

Missy said...

That ad things is totally funny, yet sooo insulting. Why not give us a guy with his shorts half down too? haha. Oh well.



I hope you have a great Christmas! Good luck with the little canine visitor.

jody said...

the little guy is so cute! i hope hubby likes him. his face is just precious :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, he's so cute. I hope he's able to come visit you with no problems. Customs can be a little sticky. I'm sure if he has all the paperwork though, you'll be reunited.

Stacie said...

Definitely make sure to have all his paperwork. Quarantine is no fun. I'm sure it will all work out with the hubby and him getting along fine :)

Michelle said...

How could hubby not fall in love? He's adorable! I like the sock- what yarn are you using? It looks cumfy.

Andrea said...

That is so not fair. I want to see a guy taking off his pants. And this guy isn't really all that hot.

Mel said...

I hope they don't quarantine him either... it's so sad... I think dogs are people sometimes... which would explain my totally spoiled pooch, but how would YOU like to be quarantined? No thank you. Good luck over the holidays. Sounds like you'll need it. But I have faith that hubby and you will make it. You guys seem so strong. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...