Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Where was I?

Thank you for the nice comments about the raglan. I picked up the baby cardigan again, which i had abandoned after being unable to decide how to solve the button band problem. I decided to rip the left front down to the ribbing, flip it and start again from the wrong side. That always leaves the red strand next to the button band, but it also means that I have to knit the garter using purl stitches. It also means that I have to do the squares starting on the wrong side.




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




I'm not going as fast as I could. I have had tendinitis for over a month now, and even though the doctor said it was all right to knit, I hurt my elbow again yesterday. Blame the spider that almost landed on my face and gave me a good scare. I swapped it away with a magazine without thinking, and I am still sore today.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope your arm feels better soon. Tendinitis is very painful. My husband is suffering from it too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...