Sunday, October 09, 2005

Once more, good and bad news.

The good news is that we started buying a few pieces of furniture, nice and at a reasonable price. The bad news is that the computer is broken and there's no way for me to publish pictures in this blog, though at least I can keep writing from the public library. A pity, because I have just finished the back of the baby cardigan and it truly is much better now than before. I'm glad I ripped the first version.



I don't know when the computer will be ready (if it can be fixed) so it's very likely that there will be no pictures here for a while.



Thanks for the support regarding the buttons, I will use them for this project, of course.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hoping your computer is up and posting pictures soon!

Stacie said...

Arrrrgh! What is it with computers and cameras and all this electronic crap! I hope it is all better soon.

Missy said...

That's too bad about your computer. I hope it works out for you. Dave and I just moved into a new place and have the no-furniture thing going on right now, so I can relate to hunting for reasonably priced stuff. I'd love to see what you came up with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...