Sunday, October 16, 2005

Still no pictures

I'm still unable to post pictures, so you'll just have to believe me when I say the baby cardigan is finished. Well, at least the knitting part is finished, collar and sleeves included. I still have to work on the seams and weaving in all those ends. But instead of doing that I of course casted on for the short sleeved top, which is more fun. I had to make major changes but I think it will look very similar to the Vogue pattern even if my gauge is off.



My spider is nowhere to be found. My husband says he didn't kill him and I want to believe him. Who knows? Maybe the little spider discovered that there isn't much to eat here anyway and went away on his own.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Good luck with the end weaving. I know how much of a pain that can be.

Jennifer said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about how you are planning to modify the short sleeved top!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...