Thursday, October 27, 2005

What shall I bring?

I'm getting everything ready and deciding what projects I should bring with me, starting with my purple linen whim, which is still unfinished. In fact, I wonder if I will be able to finish it at all. I had 400 grams of it but apparently that's not enough for a sleeveless top. I've had enough short sleeved projects completed with 300-350 grams when using cotton or acrylic, but linen seems to be a much denser fiber.


I already ripped part of the back to make a keyhole. Not what I originally intended, but such is life. The pattern called for a full back, but what can I do? I just hope to have enough yarn for a decent neckline.


I'm also bringing enough material for two doilies and a pair of socks. I might not finish all of it but I will certainly not get bored. I might even post some pictures while I'm in Mexico. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How often to you get to Mexico? I'm so envious of you for being able to do that so often!

Name said...

I try to visit my parents at least once every year, but this year I got very lucky and came twice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...