Friday, October 07, 2005

Ripping again

I'm not a perfectionist when it comes to knitting, but sometimes it hits me really bad. Today I ripped the back of the baby Cardigan. The more I looked at it, the less I liked it. I think it will look better knitted in red and with little beige sqares, like the front. Also, I was already worrying about the seams, knowing I would have to do something about having more rows in the front than in the back, and that it would probably result in an ugly seam. I hate seams and I hate worrying about them. So I ripped the back and now I will have to knit it again.


Here's the left front, now completed:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



And these are the buttons I found in JoAnn:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



I think they're cute but my better half thinks they are not appropriate for a baby. So what type of buttons are you supposed to get for babies?

3 comments:

Name said...

those buttons are cool and great progress on the cardi. i always feel its better to rip than regret ripping later.

Jennifer said...

I think the buttons are cute and appropriate for the sweater.

Andrea said...

I think those buttons look great! Very appropriate for a baby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...