Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A temporary solution

My sweet husband loaned me a laptop so I could post pictures as long as I erase the files right after uploading. It seems that the hard drive on the other one might need a replacement. He does have backups of all the important things stored in there (he even makes backups of my knitting pictures, he is that thoughtful), but you know how it is, there's always a few things that get lost.



This little guy is wandering around in my apartment. I usually don't kill spiders, instead I go into a lot of trouble to take them outside. But this one's big enough that I'm afraid of getting stung. On the other hand, I don't feel like killing it. What would you do?






I'm sure that if I leave him alone, he'll never bother me. Perhaps I should adopt him as a pet. Here's the back of the baby cardigan, with shoulder seams completed. I'm making one of the sleeves but I'm not following the pattern. If I were, the sleeves would have beige ribbing, but I'm knitting them all in red.







It saddens me to read about the earthquake last Saturday in India and Pakistan. I cannot recall another year like this, with so many disasters one after the other.

6 comments:

Louise said...

Yikes! If that spider lived in my house I'd move out. I'm deathly afraid of spiders. Maybe you can try to catch him and let go free.

Jennifer said...

That's a pretty big one. I'd fear it too.

Heather said...

Your sweater is beautiful! I love the checks -



As for the spider - just make sure to look in your coffee mugs before you pour water for tea : 0 (true story)

Renee said...

Does the spider have a shape of a fiddle on his back, if he does he is a brown recluse, please get rid of him as quickly as possible.

http://www.2020pestcontrol.com/pest_directory/spiders/brown_recluse.html

Marlena said...

The sweater is coming along nicely.



I love spiders, and always either leave them alone or take them outside. One that big and hairy would go straight outside though. Under a cup with a piece of paper.

Pioggia said...

I really wanted to take it outside, but it jumps when you try to trap it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...