Tuesday, September 27, 2005

More seams

This is one of the sleeve seams. There's no way the increases are going to match, since I didn't even do them at the same intervals. The pattern is supposed to match, but it's knit at an angle. Since I didn't leave any purl stitches next to the edges it is hardly noticeable.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





Three years ago I was here, dressed in white, making some serious promises to the love of my life.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




Among the promises we made, there's one that stated we would not make any unneccesary expenses. Three years later, with no furniture except a mattress and a desk made of cardboard boxes, I can tell we're good at keeping our promises.



With or without furniture, we're still happy next to each other, and I am infinitely grateful for that.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!

Stacie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Happy anniversary! I've been meaning to ask which baby is going to receive your sweater project. . .


Kathy said...

Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary! What a promise to make to each other when you got married. Too bad many more didn't do that (including me!)

Pioggia said...

Thank you! We had a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...