Wednesday, September 14, 2005

May I start a new project now?

Thanks for the get well wishes. My elbow is coming along. I don't use it much and the tenderness is slowly going away (or so I believe). I don't know about my spinning wheel because I haven't tried it, but I'm confident it will still work. The front of the raglan is finished, and all I need now are sleeves:






I made a little swatch for a baby cardigan. It looks a little weird because in addition to gauge I was testing for color. Also, I don't want to pick up stitches for the buttonbands, I will instead do some garter edging as I knit the sides.







I will attempt to follow this pattern. I found it thanks to Stacie, who has a lot of free pattern links on her page.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like that pattern! Very cute!

Stacie said...

Glad to help :) I am glad your elbow is feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...