Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm back!

I only was away for five days, but getting ready for that short trip required too much of our time. Nevertheless, I feel safer now with new driving glasses and new brakes on the car.




The trip was wonderful and the weather was lovely, and I don't mind the preparations or the extra hours I had to work in order to be able to go. However, my knitting was also affected and I didn't even get to finish that pencil case (so much for instant gratification). The computer is being fussy and I don't know if I'll be able to post any pictures, but I'll try.



I'm back just in time for the 2005 TV turnoff. Go ahead, turn off yours during this week and see how many other fun and productive things you can do with your time. (Those TV-B-Gone™ devices sound like fun, but they might be a tad too rough).

3 comments:

Heather said...

Have you already celebrated your one year anniversary as the Cheap Knitter yet Pioggia? I'm glad you're back -- I miss regular postings. Oh the joys of knitting related distraction when I should be writing papers. : )

Stacie said...

That TV zapper is too cool! I wonder if it works through floors. I would like to turn off my noisy downstairs neighbors TV!

Pioggia said...

I sometimes wish I had one too, especially in restaurants.

Heather, I completely forgot about the anniversary, but I'm happy to have remembered my nephew's birthday, which I think matters more. I'm bad at remembering these things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...