Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Another finished square

Only, it's not really square.... I should have added a few rows...






Or better, I should have done a fourth row of relief squares and omitted the black edging on the top and the bottom. The problem was in the intermittent garters, they make the fabric crumple and thus my calculations failed. In fact, each section is supposed to be a rectangle, not a square. Oh well. I'm not ripping this. I truly ran out of yarn and I'm not planning to get more just for a few rows. I think blocking can fix the problem and if not, when the afghan is put together a few crochet rows will be enough.



Here's a look of the back:




And a sideways look, so you can see the shadows:




It's time to move on and get back to the poor, neglected blue thing.

2 comments:

froggy said...

very cool. colorwork is so neat and tidy. great colors.

Tracy said...

It's so neat and very effective.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...