Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's Over


I mean the microscopy class, not this blog. Though given the poor attention it has received lately it wouldn't be surprising. But here I am, still knitting, though at a very slow rate, and blogging about it at an even slower rate:


I know, were it not for the funny colors, it wouldn't look much different from the last picture. It is a lousy picture and I thought about making one in natural light, but this way you get to see that it is indeed a different picture from the last one I posted.

And here's another thing I've been working at:



Those are Shetland singles. After looking at them under the microscope, I want to use them up as soon as possible. The doggie rug lies abandoned but hopefully all these singles, once plied, will be enough to finish it.

Many thanks for the positive comments about my electron microscopy project. I had lots of fun working on it.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

OH, I really thought you were leaving blogging! Glad it is only about microscopy class!



My knitting is also at sloooooow rate, as much as blogging! Must be something in the air!

Stacie said...

Your pink top is looking so pretty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...