Monday, May 01, 2006

Contest winner

I got five suggestions for the contest, and I have exactly six hanks of yarn:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Because I feel like it, I'm sending a hank to those who participated. That will leave me with one that I will use to knit a treasure bag, as Jennifer suggested. SInce I'll use her idea, I will let her choose her hank.  By the way, Urraca had a similar idea, but I got her contribution later. I also liked Nadine's idea, especially since she sent me the link to her pattern for cubrechapas (don't ask me to translate that, I didn't know what she meant until I saw the picture).

So, those of you who participated, send me your snail mail address through my contact form (or send me an e-mail to pioggia {at} voila {dot} fr, if you think that's easier). Tell me your preferences and I'll try to accomodate them, but like I said,  Jennifer's the winner and she gets to choose first.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...