Monday, September 27, 2004

See what I bought

Oh my, I don't know what gets into me sometimes. I so enjoy spinning that I decided to get a spinning wheel. Of course, they are all too expensive for a cheap knitter like me. So I shopped around and discovered that you can actually find them on the German ebay site and they are much cheaper than here in the US.



This is what I got:



This beauty is only about 20 or 30 years old, so it does not qualify as an antique. I got it for 30.50 euros. Of course, shipping it here costs another 30 euros, and I'm not going to pay for that. Instead, I'm having it sent to my in-laws in Spain, since I will be spending Christmas with them anyway.



Ohh, I can hardly wait until then, but I'm very excited and happy about my purchase.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Lookin' good! ^_^ I'm impressed with the sweet deal you got on it, and excited to see what you do with it. How fun!

Stacie said...

I am such a bad influence! Hahaha!

Brian Pioggia said...

Hey, I was searching the web for some information on my great grandfather who hailed from the Naples region. I saw your site and was wondering who this is and am I possibly a relative. I don't see Pioggia too often.

Feel free to send me an email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...