Friday, March 02, 2007

Time for a new project!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I finally finished the tubular bindoff of the second sock. I washed them in warm water (the label says I can) and I got lots of bleeding. The water was coming out really dark gray. Is that normal for regia yarn? The previous time I used regia it was a very soft beige and white yarn, so I cannot compare.

In addition to finishing the socks, I started working on the Lace Tee I got last weekend. So far, it looks like a tapeworm:

      Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



4 comments:

Diane said...

It looks far prettier than a tapeworm!LOL

I hope you don't think of that every time you wear it when you've finished....oh dear that would spoil a beautiful garment

Sandra said...

Great socks! But lace project will be prettier, I know!

Stacie said...

OMG LOL that is so funny!

Jennifer said...

OMG, it does! Too funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...