Monday, March 05, 2007

Tapeworm no more

I finished the bottom border and the pattern says I should "lightly block it". I've no idea what that means. Either you block something or you don't, so I'm blocking this lace border as best as I can before I join the two ends together.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


The pattern calls for a seam when joining the ends, but I will do a three needle bindoff. That's why I used a provisional cast-on. I am tempted to try a graft with my twisted stitches, but I don't want to risk runs. It's going to take some time for the lace border to dry and meanwhile, I'm a little sick, so I should stop playing and get back to bed. I met with some friends last Friday, and one of them brought her kid who was recovering from a severe ear infection. I believe I have the same bug now, incubated for a couple of days and breaking havoc in my throat (which is better than my ear: throat infections are easier to take care of).

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Ear infections and tooth pain - on top of my fears!



That lace is gorgeous!

Stacie said...

I hope you feel better. Your lace edging is very pretty :)

Jennifer said...

Boy am I glad it's past the tapework phase! Very pretty.



I hope you feel better soon.

Diane said...

I hope you feel better soon...nothing worse than a raging sore throat!

I'm having a bit of a problem with Image Shack at the moment...i can't view any pictures that are uploaded through Image Shack,how weird and i haven't changed any PC settings......who knows must have gremlins :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...