Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sock knitting

I had forgotten to show the spoils from my trip to Germany, where sock yarn is cheaper than in the US in spite of the weak dollar:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Notice that the Lia yarn I got in Spain is included in this picture (top left).You might have guessed that I have, by now, begun knitting another pair of socks:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


As for the baby blanket you see under that sock, I tried in vain to find the same yarn and tried a substitution. I am not pleased at all with the results, so I ended up ordering the original yarn by mail. I now have to rip a little:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Quite spoils! Are new socks for hubby?

Jennifer said...

Very nice yarn purchases!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...