Friday, February 16, 2007

One sock


I finished the first sock with tubular bindoff, and I have both ends woven in. I already casted for the second one. Sandra wanted to know if these socks were for the spouse, but they aren't. They're for a friend who kindly watered my plants while we were away and also picked us up at the airport. She chose the yarn herself.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm looking into buying a knitting machine. While on my search, I found this link which I think is awfully funny: a lego icord machine. I found another video of the same machine in in you tube, in case the first link takes too long to upload. This lego machine only makes a four stitch icord, but it really knits!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Knitting socks is great way to thank to somebody! Love it!

Diane said...

Socks looking very nice!...I love the Lego knitting machine.......whoever designed and built it is a genius! AND it can KNIT!

Both my sons,especially the eldest who had a lot of the Technic, loved Lego and played with it for hours , they are both very inventive,creative and artistic....They must have caught it from me :0)

Stacie said...

I love the stripey sock! What interesting knitting machines! Thanks for the link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...