Friday, November 03, 2006

Funny doggie


I've been making progress with the doggie sweater. I'm making it up as I go and therefore have to keep trying it on the pooch to see how I'm doing. He seems to like it already. I tried to explain that the sweater is not finished yet, that he should let me take it off, but he ignored me and went straight to bed, looking quite comfortable in spite of the circular needle coiled around his neck.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


He's so appreciative... I know he will love the sweater when I'm done with it. It's a pity the picture is so blurry. I managed to break our camera and until we get a new one or get the old one fixed, all my pictures will be taken with the webcam.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

He is such cooperative dog! ANd lucky one to have private knitter!

Heather said...

What an appreciative doggie. It must feel great to have your work so immediately loved.

Louise said...

What a sweetie. Too bad cats don't need sweaters, because it would be fun to knit a couple up for my boys.

Diane said...

Ahhhh bless him ,he's so cute! He looks as if he's had his hair back combed! I could cuddle him up!He looks adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...