Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm working on it


Second socks are never as exciting as the first one. But I got back to working on mine, see?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I included the first sock just to prove that I'm not cheating with an old picture. I'm almost done with my curtains. If I had known they would be such a problem I might not have attempted them.

I think Jennifer held the clue about the mysterious bleach marks. She mentioned oxy cream, and I recently started using a similar thing with benzoyl peroxide. Bad idea. I should pay more attention from now on.  I do use bleach in my bathroom but I'm very careful about it. Still, some of my towels also have bleach marks, so I should probably stop using it. Now that I don't live in North Carolina I might not need it anymore.

Here's a funny picture of the pooch. He likes his bed in front of the dishwasher. If you move his bed, he'll still curl up in front of the dishwasher, so we just let him be. Not even opening the dishwasher disturbs him.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

He's so cute!

Sandra said...

you should see whyt I did to my laundry a year ago when I mixed licquid detergent and that in powder! And I am talking about black wardrobe!!!!!!!

Michele said...

How cute is that doggy dishwasher bed?!

Louise said...

That is so sweet. What a cute doggie.

RachelH said...

Very cool site. It's nice to come across someone that doesn't feel that it is necessary to spend a fortune and enjoys it immensely. I thought I was the only one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...