Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Another tag


I was tagged by Stacie this time.

4 jobs you had in your life.
Lab Technician
Science Teacher
Spanish Teacher
PR Account Executive

4 movies you could watch over and over
The Dark Side of the Heart
Strawberry and Chocolate
The Last Unicorn
Amélie

4 places you have lived
Mexico City
Querétaro
Guaymas
North Carolina

4 TV shows you love to watch
None!

4 places you have been on vacation
Zihuatanejo
Puerto Vallarta
Zacatecas
Veracruz

4 websites you visit daily
Google News
del.icio.us
Yahoo mail
Weather Underground

4 of your favorite foods
Cheese
Sushi
Chocolate
Nopales

4 places you would rather be right now
Mexico,City, with my family
Querétaro, where I have many friends
Germany, with my sister
Spain, with my husband's family

4 bloggers you are tagging
Magdalena
Procrastiknitter
Lia
Marlena


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! You taught spanish and science! What grades?

Pioggia said...

As a Spanish teacher, I taught adults that were going back to school to get their diplomas. As a Science teacher I have taught grades 7-12.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...