Monday, August 22, 2005

Leaving soon

They picked up the car today. Tomorrow the movers are coming to take the rest. I'm still packing. No matter how early you start packing, there's always something left. I had a goodbye dinner and I got some nice gifts, among them some pretty Noro:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



I didn't ask what type of Noro it was. Any guesses? Being a cheap knitter, I'm not a Noro expert. It's very soft and wooly. And I love those warm colors, perfect for an autumn scarf. I cannot gawk at it and caress it anymore, it's been packed already. Suddenly, I'm very depressed.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

You'll see your yummy Noro again :) I have no idea what kind of noro it is because I too and pretty cheap! LOL

jody said...

have a great move! will you be offline for a while?



also, i'm not sure which noro that is either. the coloring has me really stumped.

Jennifer said...

Not sure what Noro that is. Perhaps it's Blossom? Moving can really take it out of a person. Good luck with it, and welcome to CA!

VaxGirl said...

I think you'll feel better once some of your things are unpacked. Make sure to unpack the teapot first!

Andrea said...

I'm not sure either, but http://www.woolneedlework.com/ has a good selection of Noro that you might be able to figure out from.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...